Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.

Sending Journey data within AEP

Level 3

Hi, I have a created a Journey for POC but wanted to send the data within AEP/AJO itself to successfully test the Journey. Is there any possibility to do that? Kindly let me know

24 Replies

Employee

Hi Ikram,

Yes it is to update the profile data and sync it back to AEP. I read your initial questions again and if you are asking how to ingest data from AJO/AEP to test your journey, create test profiles in AJO as per your rules in the POC built or make use of segments (create new as per the rules in your POC journey) and test the journey.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/segment/profiles/creating-test-profi...

Thanks,

Rajesh

Level 3

Hi Rajesh, Journey worked actually with real time events and also segments, used wait activity to see the count but nothing showed up the journey canvas but we can view that inside the View report that too only with "last 24 hour"  and overall report doesn't show any details. Is this something fault with tool or is this how it works need to find out.

Anyway thanks for your response

Level 1

Hi Ikram,

As far as i know the counts will only be visible in live (24 hours) or Global reports in a journey and that is how it is built. I have always referred to these reports to see the qualifying counts in a journey.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Level 3

Hi Rajesh, I can see the report under last 24 hours only not under global report one. So can't see any older one. And also during this journey canvas I can't see any visual counts that qualified too.

Reg,

Ikram