Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

AJO Journeys to Run Specific Days of the Week/Month?

Level 1

Does AJO have the ability to run on specific days of the week or month? For example, if I want journeys to run only Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the week or the first two weeks of the month and then go dark for the other days/weeks.

I'm aware that you can schedule a start/end date for journeys and the ability to manually turn off a journey, but unsure as to specific days of the week/month.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey,

This depends on your use case:

• If your audience is qualified every day, they will fall in the journey. So there may be some way to qualify your audience only on the days you want your journey to run. 
  • You can use a time filtering option in the Conditions activity of your journey and dictate how people are going to move forward in the journey (and get the messages):
    • Day of the week: allows you to set up a condition based on the day of the week. You then select which days you want individuals to enter the path.

• Day of the week and hour: allows to set up a condition based on both the day of the week and the time (start-end hours)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey,

This depends on your use case:

• If your audience is qualified every day, they will fall in the journey. So there may be some way to qualify your audience only on the days you want your journey to run. 
  • You can use a time filtering option in the Conditions activity of your journey and dictate how people are going to move forward in the journey (and get the messages):
    • Day of the week: allows you to set up a condition based on the day of the week. You then select which days you want individuals to enter the path.

• Day of the week and hour: allows to set up a condition based on both the day of the week and the time (start-end hours)