Session: Beyond Campaign Marketing: Orchestrated Engagement at Truist
Truist is a purpose-driven organization that is committed to inspire and build better lives and communities. Truist strives to serve with care in how they meet client needs, empower teammates, and lift up communities. As senior VP of Personalization Enablement, Xenia Lane leverages technology and data-enabled capabilities to deliver personalized client experiences. Xenia works side by side with her team and partners to create scalable, relevant, and orchestrated client engagement so that they can help their clients by putting caring conversations front and center.
In this session:
- How does technology and data translate into a personalized client experience?
- What else needs to be considered when moving from campaigns to orchestrated engagement?
- How Truist defines success
Wednesday, Mar 228:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
- Mindy Xiao, Principal Enterprise Architect, Adobe
- Xenia Lane, SVP, Personalization Enablement, Truist
Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Real-Time CDP
Please use this thread to ask questions related to this session.