Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there any native pdf configuration to apply common styling to all chapters or topics titles particularly?

Level 1

Nested Chapters or topic tiles take different heading levels and different styling. Is there any configuration to apply common styling to all chapters/topics titles particularly?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You can use .chapter  class to style all the chapter/topic titles

.chapter {
  color: blue;
}

NOTE: If you have any style defined in h1.chapter or h2.chapter, etc. then those will override the styles defined in .chapter style, so make sure there are no conflicts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi @swati_ka5 

I assume you want to add common styling to each topic/sub-topics' titles. To achieve this type of use cases, you can download the temporary files and check the classes corresponding to each topic heading level. Then, add a common styling based on your requirements.

AswiniLakshminarayanan_0-1695634985309.png

For example, If I have <h1>, <h2>, & <h3> levels for each topic and sub-topic then those headings should have .title.chapter.topicref as the common class (refer screenshot), then in content.css you should add something like below to apply the common styling. 

.title.chapter.topicref {
font-size: 20pt;
font-weight: bold;
color: #666;
}

Do try this and let us know if it works. 

Correct answer by
Employee

You can use .chapter  class to style all the chapter/topic titles

.chapter {
  color: blue;
}

NOTE: If you have any style defined in h1.chapter or h2.chapter, etc. then those will override the styles defined in .chapter style, so make sure there are no conflicts.