Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.
SOLVED

How to convert a word document or Non Dita file to AEM site or PDF in AEM Guides?

Level 2

I have a word document (.docx) file with Title, Headings and paragraphs in each heading.

Example: 

srk381_1-1674913457019.png

I am looking to convert the word document to site and/or PDF.

How do I ingest a non-dita file or a word document to AEM to convert it as a site or PDF?

Can someone help me with document and step by step process on how can I achieve my requirement please? Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You can migrate your word documents and convert them into DITA in AEMGuides  via "Word-to-DITA (Word2DITA) transformation framework".

Framework will convert your word documents into ditamap and  create respective topics based on your heading styles which is customisable .

You can refer here:

You can post queries  to me if you get any doubt .

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

You can migrate your word documents and convert them into DITA in AEMGuides  via "Word-to-DITA (Word2DITA) transformation framework".

Framework will convert your word documents into ditamap and  create respective topics based on your heading styles which is customisable .

You can refer here:

You can post queries  to me if you get any doubt .