1. Is there a way to enable PDF output generation using the Native PDF publishing in the map output console?
When I try to create a new output preset, I see the options to generate using DITA-OT and FrameMaker Publishing Server. However, the option of Native PDF is missing.
2. In the repository view though I can see an option to add a preset and I can configure Native PDF there and select a PDF template. But this has to be done for all maps one by one. Can this be configured at a root folder level and is available for all maps by default under it?
1. In the future we plan to deprecate the map dashboard and provide all the capabilities in the web editor view only. That's why any new feature like Native PDF is added on this side only.
2. We are working on it and plan to provide it soon.
1. First question: Its good to hear the all the map dashboard features are being added to current side where native PDF publishing is available. But currently native publishing presets are available only for that map. It is not feasible solution for authors to create presets for every map. Hope we will have a ability to create the global presets for all Map.
2. Do you have any timelines? like Nov 2022 or early 2023?