Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DITA OT: Adding Post Generation workflow to AEM Site output config, doesn't let the generation status to complete

Level 2

I added a custom workflow model to the "post generation workflow" input of AEM SITE output config. After the I click the Generate button, the status of output never changes to complete. After manual verification, I see that the site output was generated correctly and the workflow was executed fine as well (workflow was marked COMPLETE and moved to achieve). However, the output console corresponding to the ditamap keeps on showing post-processing state and never finishes.

The workflow I used is very simple with only a process step which has just a logger statement inside.

I am not getting enough information for the API being triggered:

http://localhost:4502/bin/publishlistener?operation=PUBLISHBEACON&source=%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fdita-con...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

For any custom workflow for post generation, you need to add the last process step with process as "Finalize Post Generation" as shown in the figure

Vijendra1_0-1662549077256.png

Thanks,

Vijendra

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

For any custom workflow for post generation, you need to add the last process step with process as "Finalize Post Generation" as shown in the figure

Vijendra1_0-1662549077256.png

Thanks,

Vijendra