Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Guides Native PDF Conditional Copyright Metadata

Level 4

Hi there,

I want to quickly thank all of you again! We now have several custom templates in production!

Our copyright information is currently pulled from the metadata of the map/bookmap, and it's working well. However, we sometimes use a second copyright statement for external publishes, and I'm wondering if there is a way to tell Native PDF to pull a specific <copyright> or <copyholder> based on conditional output. We essentially work with two copyright statements, using one for internal documents and one for external documents.

Can I make this work in Native PDF?

Thanks!

Josh

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Josh,

You can create a ditaval file with conditions to include for one copyright and exclude for another. You can apply the condition tags to both <copyright> as needed. Then in page layout you can insert it as "//copyright[1]/copyrholder". In Native PDF preset , select the ditaval file you created above. Now generated PDF will have copyright based on the conditions you have applied.

Give it a try and let me know if this works for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Surbhi Maheshwari