Expand my Community achievements bar.

Wknd content package using x-walk for EDS

Level 1

Does Adobe provide a sample content package for wknd implementation using the x-walk? I know there have created sample content using document based authoring. My question is more related for the site structure, best practices , inheritance level and so on.

@arunpatidar

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @RiturajSi 
Adobe does not have any sample project similar to wknd with EDS but for x-walk there is a template which create initial structure 

media_1396779e0d4556e860ae39fe56d7fc130b8228e52

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/edge-delivery/wy...

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi @arunpatidar , Thanks for the reply.
My intent with sample package is to know about the best practices like the content structure for  multi regional/lingual, inheritance flow for MSM, also for the redirects, url shortening, API creation ,indexing .

Some of these thing in Document based authoring works by creating the excel file.

I have used this template , it is a good starting point , but to have a more hollistic view i was looking for the content package, as adobe provides it normally for the different use cases.

Community Advisor

Hi @rituraj_singh 
Since EDS x-walk is available through the VIP program, I suggest contacting Adobe to learn more about best practices. They can share insights and experiences from other customers. If you're part of the VIP program, you can also connect with them on Slack for further discussions.

Arun Patidar