Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

When I import files into AE the bounding boxes change

Level 1

When I import layers into AE the bounding box changes. I have a circle and the bounding box goes past the circle. 

I imported layers into AE from Illustrator, I did composition retain layer size.

What I am aiming to do is rotate the circle in it's center point, the issue is when I import the layer into AE the bounding box is off from what it is in Illustrator and because of this when I rotate the circle in AE it comes of as wobbly.

Here is what the layer looks like when I double tap it.

I made sure that all of my bounding boxes are constrained in Illustrator by expanding each individual layer and then making a clipping mask over the group.

When I import this layer into AE the bonding box is extended on the right side of the circle and I do not know how to fix this issue.

This is what happens when I render it and that wobbly look that I dont like: https://www.behance.net/gallery/49312953/WORK-PLAY-STICKER-SET

Help is appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

It looks like you are looking for help with Adobe After Effects. This forum is reserved for Adobe Marketing Cloud's Activation core service. I would suggest reposting your question on the After Effects community at the link below:

Adobe Community Home Page

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

It looks like you are looking for help with Adobe After Effects. This forum is reserved for Adobe Marketing Cloud's Activation core service. I would suggest reposting your question on the After Effects community at the link below:

Adobe Community Home Page

Cheers,
Jantzen