BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Issue - SATELLITE: detected tabblur/tabfocus/locationchange on #document

margaretc505367
Level 2
Level 2

I am experiencing issues with Satellite detecting clicks on links as tabblur/tabfocus/locationchange, but not as clicks on elements. I have ensured that I am targeting the correct elements and attributes in my event-based rules, I just can't get Adobe to recognize the clicks. I can't use blur/focus rules because the behavior satellite is logging is unstable.

For context, this is a Single Page App built on React.js. Any reason why this could be happening?

1 Accepted Solution
margaretc505367
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Update: this issue has been resolved and was caused because dev was using "stopImmediatePropagation" on a tags.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jantzen_belliston-Adobe
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried playing with the bubbling options in DTM? You can find an example of bubbling in the documentation here.

Do you have a URL you can share where we can see this behavior?

margaretc505367
Level 2
Level 2

Unfortunately the site is still in dev, so I have no link to share. I have tried playing with the bubbling options and still no luck.

The link looks like this:

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 2.42.02 PM.png

I am targeting a[data-analytics="ce-blue-arrow"]

When I click on the link I get:

SATELLITE: detected tabfocus on #document

SATELLITE: detected locationchange on #document

margaretc505367
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Update: this issue has been resolved and was caused because dev was using "stopImmediatePropagation" on a tags.

View solution in original post

jantzen_belliston-Adobe
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update. I'll mark your own answer correct incase others have the same issue.