Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to pass multiple currency event in DTM?

Level 4

Hi,

I'm trying to capture multiple currency events value.  I used the below code in custom page code but it is not working as expected. Am i missing anything. Any thoughts?

var XXXXvalue = _satellite.getVar("XXXX");
var YYYYvalue = _satellite.getVar("YYYY");
s.events = "event313,event314";
s.events="event313="+XXXXvalue,"event314="+YYYYvalue;

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I think you've got a syntax error in your javascript. It looks like your setting the s.products variable equal to the literal string of ";;;;event313=+XXXXvalue|event314=+YYYYvalue" (everything inside the opening and closing quotes). This is why you're seeing the variable name rather than the value. Try something like this instead.

s.products=";;;;event313="+XXXXvalue+"|event314="+YYYYvalue;

Let me know if that solves the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Typically, currency is passed in a combination of the s.events and s.products variables. Please have a look at the documentation here and let me know if you still have questions.

Configure Events - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/implement/events.html
Multi-Currency Support - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/whitepapers/currency/currency_overview.html

Thank you,
Jantzen

Level 4

Hi Jantzen,

Thanks for the response. I tried using the sproducts variable along with s.events

var XXXXvalue = 100;
var YYYYvalue = 500;
s.events = "event313,event314";
s.products=";;;;event313=+XXXXvalue|event314=+YYYYvalue";  

And, in the image request i'm not getting the actual value(100 & 500) on the event respectively instead it appears the below. Am i missing anything? Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I think you've got a syntax error in your javascript. It looks like your setting the s.products variable equal to the literal string of ";;;;event313=+XXXXvalue|event314=+YYYYvalue" (everything inside the opening and closing quotes). This is why you're seeing the variable name rather than the value. Try something like this instead.

s.products=";;;;event313="+XXXXvalue+"|event314="+YYYYvalue;

Let me know if that solves the problem.

Level 4

Hi Jantzen, i tried this. It works perfectly fine. thanks much for your time on this.

Level 10

Glad I was able to help. Thanks for stopping by the community!smiley