Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to get Adobe Target tag to work using DTM?

Level 1

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the Adobe Target tags to work using DTM. So far I've got both google analytics and adobe analytics working on my companies home page but adobe target doesn't seem to work. Our existing implementation of adobe target places the mboxCreate script at the beginning of the <body> tag as instructed but with my DTM implementation all I get is:

<div class="mboxDefault" id="mbox-target-global-mbox-1400260109591-29037" style="visibility: hidden; display: none;"></div>

In DTM I've configured Adobe Target like so:

[img]mboxconfig.png[/img]

As you can see from the screenshot I've left the 'Create mBox Around' field blank. I wasn't sure if it was needed or not because in our existing implementation we don't place the mbox script around anything. Do I need to actually specify an element to place the mbox around for this to work using DTM?

Thanks,

Edwin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Never mind. Figured this out. I had a misunderstanding of how the mbox tags work. I went back and looked over the existing implementation figured out what I needed to do. smiley

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Never mind. Figured this out. I had a misunderstanding of how the mbox tags work. I went back and looked over the existing implementation figured out what I needed to do. smiley