Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I integrate audience manager in DTM?

Level 1

I'm trying to add the Audience Manager tool to DTM, and integrate it with Analytics. On the tool config, there's an option to select "Integrate with adobe analytics", but a notice that says I need to provide custom page code to initialize the integrated tool. I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do this, what's the best approach here? If analytics were using an old s_code.js type implementation, then I think initializing the integration would look something like this:

window.ustaDil = DIL.create({ ... //Sitecatalyst data collection var _scDilObj = s_gi('rsid'); DIL.modules.siteCatalyst.init(_scDilObj, window.ustaDil, { ...

But in DTM I don't have direct access to either the s_gi function or the "s" object created from it. I tried passing the _satellite object as the first parameter to DIL.modules.siteCatalyst.init, but that didn't seem to do the trick either.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Kevin,

Please find attached a screenshot of the AAM TOOL in DTM:

[img]AAM TO ANALYTICS DTM.png[/img]

The code to input in the Customize Page code should look like this:

// AAM DIL Code var _scObj = s_gi(s_account); var rDil = DIL.create({ partner : "[AAM PARTENER ID]", uuidCookie:{ name:'aam_uuid', days:30 }, visitorService: { namespace: '[MARKETING CLOUD ID]' } }); DIL.modules.siteCatalyst.init(_scObj, rDil, { names: ['pageName', 'channel', 'campaign', 'products', 'events', 'pe', 'referrer', 'server', 'purchaseID', 'zip', 'state'], iteratedNames: [{ name: 'eVar', maxIndex: 75 }, { name: 'prop', maxIndex: 75 }, { name: 'pev', maxIndex: 3 }, { name: 'hier', maxIndex: 4 }] }); if(typeof s.prop19 != 'undefined' && s.prop19) { rDil.api.aamIdSync({ dpid: '[STRING]', //must be a string dpuuid: [ADOBE ANALYTICS variable], //must be a string minutesToLive: 20160 //optional }); };

The example above is for DIL integration and not the MASTER MARKETING PROFILE INTEGRATION : https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/c_mmp.html

Please let me know if you still face any issue. I will need the following details from you to help you further:

• DTM COMPANY:
  • DTM Web property:
  • DIL code that you want to add:

If you do not want to provide these details in this thread please feel free to open an incident with Adobe ClientCare and provide me the incident number and I will look into it.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes.

Senior Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Kevin,

Please find attached a screenshot of the AAM TOOL in DTM:

[img]AAM TO ANALYTICS DTM.png[/img]

The code to input in the Customize Page code should look like this:

// AAM DIL Code var _scObj = s_gi(s_account); var rDil = DIL.create({ partner : "[AAM PARTENER ID]", uuidCookie:{ name:'aam_uuid', days:30 }, visitorService: { namespace: '[MARKETING CLOUD ID]' } }); DIL.modules.siteCatalyst.init(_scObj, rDil, { names: ['pageName', 'channel', 'campaign', 'products', 'events', 'pe', 'referrer', 'server', 'purchaseID', 'zip', 'state'], iteratedNames: [{ name: 'eVar', maxIndex: 75 }, { name: 'prop', maxIndex: 75 }, { name: 'pev', maxIndex: 3 }, { name: 'hier', maxIndex: 4 }] }); if(typeof s.prop19 != 'undefined' && s.prop19) { rDil.api.aamIdSync({ dpid: '[STRING]', //must be a string dpuuid: [ADOBE ANALYTICS variable], //must be a string minutesToLive: 20160 //optional }); };

The example above is for DIL integration and not the MASTER MARKETING PROFILE INTEGRATION : https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/c_mmp.html

Please let me know if you still face any issue. I will need the following details from you to help you further:

• DTM COMPANY:
  • DTM Web property:
  • DIL code that you want to add:

If you do not want to provide these details in this thread please feel free to open an incident with Adobe ClientCare and provide me the incident number and I will look into it.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes.

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Level 4

Could you Please attach the screenshot again, I am not able to see. I am trying to integrate AAM with DTM , but not getting starting point for the same.