Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM implementation through Library Download deployment with relative URLs

Level 3

Our internal Security Policy doesn't allow us to use any other deployment option than Library Download.

But the only working setup for this is to include the absolute path to the library location somewhere on our infrastructure.

[img]DTM_library_download.png[/img]

i.e.domain.sk/prod

But at the same time we need to test the integrity and performance of the whole application in our non-production environments that are in a remote location with no access to the public internet and run on different hostnames (i.e. domaindev.local, domainuat.local).

How can we implement DTM in this scenario? Is there a way to have relative URLs to the libraries (only /stag or /prod on the current hostname)? Do you have any other solution? Some DNS trickery in the other environments?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

With the library download option, you control how your library is referenced. You also have different staging and production files so you should be able to deploy them wherever you'd like. Please let me know if you still have questions around this topic.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

With the library download option, you control how your library is referenced. You also have different staging and production files so you should be able to deploy them wherever you'd like. Please let me know if you still have questions around this topic.

Thanks,
Jantzen