Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM Caching Staging Library? Not sure how to test before deployment

Level 1

I am testing DTM before deploying for a client.  I had a page load rule added that worked great.  I now deleted that rule and added another rule and I am still seeing the old deleted rule fire only even though I have the staging library enabled in the console for the site?  I have tried enabling and disable the staging library but i can't seem to get the old rule to not fire and test the new rule before publishing.  Do I need to bust the cache somehow?

And I am using akamai so that should allow me to use the staging library correct?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Patrick,

Please double check as once saved the updates should reflect in the staging library and not for Production(Live) until approved & published.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Patrick,

Please double check as once saved the updates should reflect in the staging library and not for Production(Live) until approved & published.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®