Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM Activated but not able to go to Home Page

Employee

I have setup the account in the Admin Console and has added myself as Admin and Product Owner for DTM and Adobe Analytics both.

There are 2 problems I am seeing:

1)   When I go to the “Activation” link in the context menu at the top right corner and click on “Launch” link on the page (pl. see screenshot below)  as suggested in the activation email I received once the request got completed, I just see this popup with no directions what to do next:1.jpg

2) When I try to go directly to https://dtm.adobe.com I sign in using Adobe ID Enterprise account it takes me to a feed page(https://adobedpsdemo.marketing.adobe.com/content/mac/adobedpsdemo/home/users/C9C3/nauOOn96icQrIk6nWP... ) rather than the DTM home page where I can setup account, Web Properties, setup rules, etc.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks

Mohit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mohit,

It sounds like you may have an issue with your product configuration groups in the Admin Console. They may not be mapped correctly. Here is a similar question where a user just wasn't an Admin. I've copied and pasted the relevant information below:

Unable to create web properties

--

Have a look at a video and knowledge base article I produced a few weeks ago (linked below). In both of these, I show how to properly set up a permissions group in the Admin Console and map it back to a DTM permission level.

Video - How To: Map a Product Configuration Group - YouTube

KB Article - Map a product configuration to a solution permissions group

You can check to see if your existing groups are mapped to DTM permissions correctly by launching the admin console --> click on products from the left nav --> click on DTM --> click on one of the "admin" permissions groups --> look for the mapping (shown in red below)

1224460_pastedImage_0.png

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mohit,

It sounds like you may have an issue with your product configuration groups in the Admin Console. They may not be mapped correctly. Here is a similar question where a user just wasn't an Admin. I've copied and pasted the relevant information below:

Unable to create web properties

--

Have a look at a video and knowledge base article I produced a few weeks ago (linked below). In both of these, I show how to properly set up a permissions group in the Admin Console and map it back to a DTM permission level.

Video - How To: Map a Product Configuration Group - YouTube

KB Article - Map a product configuration to a solution permissions group

You can check to see if your existing groups are mapped to DTM permissions correctly by launching the admin console --> click on products from the left nav --> click on DTM --> click on one of the "admin" permissions groups --> look for the mapping (shown in red below)

1224460_pastedImage_0.png

Cheers,
Jantzen