Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe DTM and Target integration

Level 1

We are trying out the integration of Adobe Target via Adobe DTM. The situation is that there are some existing pages that already have mbox integrated in the page. 

Now,when we rollout the Adobe Target tool via Adobe DTM. We find that this tool is loading in every single page!. I tried setting up the page specific criteria to identify the set of pages where this needs to load. Though the mbox wrapper fires only on these specific pages, the Mbox.js itself is still getting loaded in every page.

How does one avoid Target from loading in every page where DTM is loaded.? I'm told that for sitecatalyst, I can accomplish this via page specific code. What about Target?

Regards,

Dheepak

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Dheepak

Please have a look at this documentation. It outlines how to integrate Target and DTM.

Let me know if this solves your query.

Kind Regards

Rahul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi Dheepak,

Do refer to the doc mentioned by Rahul and let know in case of any queries. You could also have a look at FAQ for Adobe Target Deployment. Do let us know what you mean by "mbox integrated in the page".

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 8

Hi Dheepak,

Did the documentation solve the problem?

Let us know

Regards

Rahul

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Dheepak

Please have a look at this documentation. It outlines how to integrate Target and DTM.

Let me know if this solves your query.

Kind Regards

Rahul