Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager: Implementing

Level 10

Hi,I am watching the video on SPP:Adobe Audience Manager: Implementing

1. What is Agency Data Strategy & Support and Agency media tagging Strategy?

2. Traits and Segments etc. Adobe is depicted to be responsible for creating.
    Does that mean partners generally do not perform or can not perform?

3. For Partner to do al these, he has to under AAM training as Developer?

4. Is there any implementation, in which a partner did these?

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Generally, we recommend the following documentation

Most things fall under the customer responsibility unless otherwise stated.  If you are working with Adobe consulting, things may be different, but in general, the only portions of the implementation that our teams do are Destination creation and some of the initial setups for an admin user.  Also, there is a difference between the setups of Legacy DIL and P&A (Server Side).

For an in-depth discussion around these topics, I'd recommend contacting our sales or support team directly. You can request a demo of our product here. Our support team can be contacted via amsupport@adobe.com

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rama,

I'm not an AAM expert, but I'll do my best to answer your questions.

1) I'm not sure what this is. Can you give me a link to where you found this?

For the other questions, we allow both customers and their authorized partners to create and modify traits and segments. You'd just need to work out an agreement. I'm not positive on how this process works, but you can likely contact your account manager and they might have details.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi Rama,

Did you still need assistance with these questions? If not, does my previous reply provided enough information to mark it as correct? I want to ensure anyone else viewing this thread can quickly find the info they need.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for responding and also checking out:

My queries are not answered to a good extent.

1. I found these terms in the video on SPPAdobe Audience Manager: Implementing

2. I, as a Solution Architect need to estimate efforts to implement AAM.

a. What activities constitute the implementation end to end?

b. Who is in general responsible for each of them? (Among Adobe, Client and Partner(Integrator)).

Ex: Installation and account creation - Adobe.

c. What kind of typical questions to ask client when comes up with AAM requirement?

I am aware that to my queries you could say "depends", but I am thinking of a TYPOCAL scenario.

Appreciate all your responses.

Thanks,

Rama.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Generally, we recommend the following documentation

Most things fall under the customer responsibility unless otherwise stated.  If you are working with Adobe consulting, things may be different, but in general, the only portions of the implementation that our teams do are Destination creation and some of the initial setups for an admin user.  Also, there is a difference between the setups of Legacy DIL and P&A (Server Side).

For an in-depth discussion around these topics, I'd recommend contacting our sales or support team directly. You can request a demo of our product here. Our support team can be contacted via amsupport@adobe.com

Cheers,
Jantzen