Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Effect of Audience Analytics

Level 10

Hi all,

I am reading that the following is the effect of using Audience Analytics.

"Customers used to integrate the two of them using DIL through Data tag Management, step that won’t be necessary to be done from now on. DIL should be removed and replaced with the Audience Manager module alongside the App Measurement code. "

Kindly confirm.

Thanks,

Rama.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Kaushal is correct. If you have an existing DIL code implementation, it still will work fine if server-side forwarding is enabled with AAM for Analytics. However, that will lead to double counting of server calls. Therefore, it is recommended that the DIL code is removed.

-Khurshid

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi AEM Forum​,

With the change introduced in previous release, DIL code is no longer needed. However, you can keep that on page and the integration will work. The only consequence you might face is double server calls.

I believe khurshid_alam​ might be able to comment further.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Kaushal is correct. If you have an existing DIL code implementation, it still will work fine if server-side forwarding is enabled with AAM for Analytics. However, that will lead to double counting of server calls. Therefore, it is recommended that the DIL code is removed.

-Khurshid