Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

XT Experience ActivityQA URL

Level 2

I have an XT activity that I want to QA in staging and production environments using the ActivityQA URLs. The problem I'm having is, the activity is visible with or without the qa url, and regardless if the test is live or not.

Obviously I don't want this to be visible to the public before qa'ing. I tried adding a Visitor Profile to my audience (user.AdobeQA) but this seems more appropriate for an A/B activity.

How can I ensure my activity/experiences won't be visible, particularly in a production environment, to those without a QA url?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Something seems to be wrong. The activity that has not been activated can't be seen on either environments without the QA parameters in the URL. I presume, you opened a QA link once and you still see the activity because you have not exited the QA mode. If you open the page in Incognito, you will see that the activity is not being delivered.

Just in case, here is a link to bookmarks to exit QA mode.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Something seems to be wrong. The activity that has not been activated can't be seen on either environments without the QA parameters in the URL. I presume, you opened a QA link once and you still see the activity because you have not exited the QA mode. If you open the page in Incognito, you will see that the activity is not being delivered.

Just in case, here is a link to bookmarks to exit QA mode.