Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

XT activity working on Firefox but not Chrome

Level 2

I have created a segment in Adobe Analytics (anyone who has visited jobs.dropbox.com/teams/engineering in the past 30 days), which I then created an XT with in Adobe Target to show that audience a specific "welcome back" page when they visit jobs.dropbox.com again. The "welcome back" page is showing up when I use Firefox as my browser, but not when I use Chrome. Any suggestions?

Attached is what it should look like on Chrome if fit the audience.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @KatherineKe 

Could you check the below once:

Do you see any errors in the browser console ?

Do you see the Target network call ? If you are using at.js (2+) It should be 'delivery' call in your network panel.

Do you for sure, qualify in the activity? Look into the 'delivery' call and check if you are indeed qualifying for the activity.

There can also be some browser extension interfering with your activity execution.

Let us know what you see for the above.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @KatherineKe 

Could you check the below once:

Do you see any errors in the browser console ?

Do you see the Target network call ? If you are using at.js (2+) It should be 'delivery' call in your network panel.

Do you for sure, qualify in the activity? Look into the 'delivery' call and check if you are indeed qualifying for the activity.

There can also be some browser extension interfering with your activity execution.

Let us know what you see for the above.

Cheers