Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

why no app icon in my navigation bar

Former Community Member

when I saw the Instructions to access Adobe Target from the Adobe Marketing Cloud, linkage Access Target from the Adobe Marketing Cloud

I found that there is no App icon ( ) in my navigation bar, what's wrong with my account?

no icon in bar.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Yuxi ,

It's seems that your Adobe ID doesn't have access to your Company account: Vision.  Can you please ask Marketing Cloud administrator in your company for the "vision account to provide you access to Adobe target .

If you do not know who is your marketing cloud administrator . Can you please reach out to your Account manager  in  Adobe for your Company account.

Please do let us know in case of any queries.

Regards

Parit

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Yuxi ,

It's seems that your Adobe ID doesn't have access to your Company account: Vision.  Can you please ask Marketing Cloud administrator in your company for the "vision account to provide you access to Adobe target .

If you do not know who is your marketing cloud administrator . Can you please reach out to your Account manager  in  Adobe for your Company account.

Please do let us know in case of any queries.

Regards

Parit