Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

What are the advantages of JSON offers over HTML Offer

Level 2

Hi All,

Currently we are analysing a requirement where we trying to understand what would be option of using HTML Offers vs JSON Offers.

We are currently using Adobe AEM  as CMS to run our Website and we are also using Adobe Target , Analytics for our Website .

Now we are working on SPA application which is running outside of AEM ,there is need to introduce Personalization now we analysing if the HTML/JSON Offers can be Exported from Adobe AEM using Experience Fragment.

As Adobe AEM has the capability to send both HTML /JSON Offers what would be more scalable and future proof solution in Terms of Adobe Target, does JSON offers give us any edge over HTML offers for this type of use case

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @indranilm,

There are three format options available for exporting an Experience Fragment to Adobe Target:

• HTML (default): Support for web and hybrid content delivery
  • JSON: Support for headless content delivery
  • HTML & JSON

Given that Target supports both offer types, it's essential to consider which format would work best for your team's needs. As a SPA, HTML or JSON could be a suitable choice. Based on my experience, JSON offers tend to work particularly well for mobile apps, but ultimately the decision should be based on your specific requirements and preferences.

Documentation:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/integration/experience-f...

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @indranilm,

There are three format options available for exporting an Experience Fragment to Adobe Target:

• HTML (default): Support for web and hybrid content delivery
  • JSON: Support for headless content delivery
  • HTML & JSON

Given that Target supports both offer types, it's essential to consider which format would work best for your team's needs. As a SPA, HTML or JSON could be a suitable choice. Based on my experience, JSON offers tend to work particularly well for mobile apps, but ultimately the decision should be based on your specific requirements and preferences.

Documentation:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/integration/experience-f...

I hope that helps!