Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Visual Experience Composer

Level 1

Hi

I'm new to Target and have a very basic question.

So far I've used the Target with AEM only. In case I have to use Target for any other WCM then what kind of Integration is required to use the Visual Experience Composer.

1. Is mbox.js or at.js code which we place is enough to enable the VEC to do all the editing activity on the page itself. Or any API should be provided by the WCM to access the pages for editing.

2. How can we use the external content management library to get the content for creating various experiences like what we do to access DAM in AEM considering there is no Scene7 tool available?

Not sure if the questions are clear but appreciate if anyone attempts to clarify.

Thanks in advance,

Samit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Samit,

Thanks for your question! Regarding the kind of integration required to use VEC, check out our VEC Best Practices and Limitations article in Target's Product Documentation. Also, this table should be helpful to understand the different VEC options and requirements for each. I hope this is helpful -- feel free to reach out here if you have any follow- up questions!

Warmly,

Amelia

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Samit,

Thanks for your question! Regarding the kind of integration required to use VEC, check out our VEC Best Practices and Limitations article in Target's Product Documentation. Also, this table should be helpful to understand the different VEC options and requirements for each. I hope this is helpful -- feel free to reach out here if you have any follow- up questions!

Warmly,

Amelia

Administrator

Hi Samit!

I thought of you and your question when I learned about the session that our Customer Care team is hosting on November 15th on all things VEC. Check out the announcement here, and feel free to register for the session directly by clicking here. Hope this is helpful as you learn more about Target's capabilities!

Warmly,

Amelia