Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Using an Activity QA link after a search query parameter

Level 1

What is the best practice to use a QA link from Target on a search query?

for example: wwww.domain.com/search/?search=something

When I try to use the QA link like normal it will add the QA link to the keyword of the search i.e. something?qa_link_here

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi there - I am not sure what the best practice is, but I have a strategy that I have found to work well in this situation. I will use the QA link in a new private browsing session to dump me into the activity (if you want, by setting the page delivery setting to something like wwww.domain.com/ or wwww.domain.com/search/.) Then, once I am in the activity, I navigate to the page with the query string, without the QA string, as the session should retain that QA cookie. Once you're done QAing, you can go replace the page delivery settings.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi there - I am not sure what the best practice is, but I have a strategy that I have found to work well in this situation. I will use the QA link in a new private browsing session to dump me into the activity (if you want, by setting the page delivery setting to something like wwww.domain.com/ or wwww.domain.com/search/.) Then, once I am in the activity, I navigate to the page with the query string, without the QA string, as the session should retain that QA cookie. Once you're done QAing, you can go replace the page delivery settings.