Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Uploading data into Adobe Target to use it in XT

Level 1

Hello everyone,

is there any possible way to upload the data from the external database (let's say in .csv or .xml format) the data I could possibly use in personalizations created in Adobe Target? I do not mean the segments creation, but rather dynamically changing banners, prices etc. depending on the changes in the offer.

If it is possible, then how can I upload the data? Is there any place on the platform where I could store that kind of data? Is it possible to somehow schedule the data updates?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @hstk1, you can use e.g. Data Provider - that makes the API call to the third-party, parses the response and specifies with name/value pairs from the response to send to Target. Maybe this will help you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @hstk1, you can use e.g. Data Provider - that makes the API call to the third-party, parses the response and specifies with name/value pairs from the response to send to Target. Maybe this will help you.