Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Updating Target Experience Label effect on Analytics Workspace

Level 4

When I update the name of an experience in Target after it has been running for a few days (ie: "Red to Green Button Test Jan 2024" to "Red to Green Button Test Jan 5, 2024") - should that also update the reference in Analytics anywhere it's used workspace? I see it has changed when I search in the Target Activities Items - but it doesn't seem to update when I'm using it in a panel.

Is this true? Is there a workaround or some setting I need to change.  My understanding it it should update.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sounds a little odd as I'd expect there to be just one value everywhere in Analysis Workspace. Those "friendly name" values are being set by the TnT classification file, so an admin user can go to Admin > Classification Importer, export the TnT classification file and check what values there are in that file
Skærmbillede 2024-02-15 kl. 17.29.26.png 
If that file contains the new "Red to Green Button Test Jan 5, 2024" name and you still see the inconsistency in Analysis Workspace then I would suggest you raise a ticket with Customer Care

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sounds a little odd as I'd expect there to be just one value everywhere in Analysis Workspace. Those "friendly name" values are being set by the TnT classification file, so an admin user can go to Admin > Classification Importer, export the TnT classification file and check what values there are in that file
Skærmbillede 2024-02-15 kl. 17.29.26.png 
If that file contains the new "Red to Green Button Test Jan 5, 2024" name and you still see the inconsistency in Analysis Workspace then I would suggest you raise a ticket with Customer Care