Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token if

Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody is getting the following:  when I try to access the test page in an incognito browser (Chrome), I'm getting a "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token if".  I tried this with IE and FF but only Chrome seems to be the one displaying the error.  When looking into the error, it looks like the source of the issue is typeof(s_tnt)=='undefined'.  The implementation of Target is standard, so no custom work was done.  If anybody have any insights on how to fix this, please let me know.  I'm including screenshots of the error.

Thanks,

Ridder H. Manzanet

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It's hard to tell without taking a deep look into the implementation. I would check to see if any of your other code libraries reference that variable. It might be possible that an old Analytics plug-in is referencing that variable from your s_code/AppMeasument library (if you an Analytics customer). If that doesn't turn anything up, I'd recommend opening a ticket with Target Customer Care. They can gather the necessary details for an in depth look into your implementation.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Ridder,

Can you tell me if you are using the legacy sc-tnt integration? Typically, that variable is used in the legacy integration which has been deprecated. I'd suggest looking into the newer A4T integration.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 1

Thanks Jantzen for the quick reply.  The site doesn't have the sc-tnt integration implemented.  Anything else that I should be looking for?

Thanks,

Ridder H. Manzanet

Correct answer by
Level 10

It's hard to tell without taking a deep look into the implementation. I would check to see if any of your other code libraries reference that variable. It might be possible that an old Analytics plug-in is referencing that variable from your s_code/AppMeasument library (if you an Analytics customer). If that doesn't turn anything up, I'd recommend opening a ticket with Target Customer Care. They can gather the necessary details for an in depth look into your implementation.

Level 10

Hi Ridder,

Is the above issue resolved?

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal