Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Users based on Visits - Visit Counter Script

Level 1

I am trying to create a segment in Adobe Analytics using visit number & use that as market cloud audience. I created an experience using the segment as targeted audience. For example: if visit number is between 1 to 3 , user should see the experience A. If visit is between 4-6, user should see experience B. But I am not able to see personalized content on test experiences.

Can someone please advise if there is anything that I am doing wrong? Also, the correct way to achieve this? My problem statement is basically to serve different content to user depending upon number of user visit. Can profile scripting fix this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Lalit,

Have you enabled Analytics as reporting source for Target (A4T)  i.e are you done with A4T integration ?.

If you use Analytics as the reporting framework for an activity (A4T integration) , all reporting and segmentation for that activity is based on Analytics. Using data from Adobe Analytics in Target (A4T) makes it possible to create tests based on Analytics conversion metrics and audience segments. It also enables you to use Analytics reports to examine your data and results.

Please see the following link for more information :

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/a4t/a4t.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

Hi Parit,

Thanks for getting me back on this. I have A4T integration enabled & functioning fine. I am able to publish segments as cloud audience or use Adobe Analytics as reporting source in target.

Still I am not able to view content based on visit numbers. Can i achieve this using profile script?

Correct answer by
Level 2