Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Target experience loading before page value is present

Level 3

I have an experiment where, upon log-in, 10% of a group of customers will see a new experience. I have a custom audience rule that looks for "hasactivehealthplan" equals True, which is a value that the site applies to relevant customers. However, Target is firing before the website sets this value, so it thinks everyone is an "activehealthplan=False", meaning no one is getting to see the experiment. Is there a way to delay Target so that it waits until "hasactivehealthplan" values are set? I think it's only like a 5 second delay...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You would need to make an additional request to Target, after the "hasactivehealthplan" value is available. The challenge with that will be, if you are displaying the experiment content on the same page after the response from Target then you will see some flicker and would need to handle that

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You would need to make an additional request to Target, after the "hasactivehealthplan" value is available. The challenge with that will be, if you are displaying the experiment content on the same page after the response from Target then you will see some flicker and would need to handle that