Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target DataLayer Value as 'Yes'

Level 4

Hi All,

I'm new to Target Implementation and my question may looks silly. I have implemented the Target rule and I have passed the Dataelement value to the rule and could notice result as 'true' instead of the 'value'. Is that the outcome is expected.

balakrishnad200_0-1601120232733.png

Appreciate the Help !

Thanks,

Balakrishna 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi LordOfTheRings,

I've checked the Data Element on the console and its working fine with _satellite.getVar('page Type') and satellite.getVar('page Category');

Here is the Screenshot for your reference.

Targetdl.JPG

Thanks,

BK

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Check what is the value returning for the date element on the page where this request is firing.

_satellite.getVar('dataElementName');
If the exact value is returning and not true then need to check the rule configuration

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi LordOfTheRings,

I've checked the Data Element on the console and its working fine with _satellite.getVar('page Type') and satellite.getVar('page Category');

Here is the Screenshot for your reference.

Targetdl.JPG

Thanks,

BK