Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target Activities Reporting

Level 2

Hi,

I have set up a couple of Target Activities in my website, specifically an A/B Test and a Multivariate Test. Apparently they work properly, showing the different experiences as expected. However, when I check the Experience Performance or other reports to see the results of my activities there is no recorded data. I have selected Adobe Target as reporting source and have tried different metric goals. The result is always the same: no data.

I have checked my Adobe Target implementation steps but I cannot find the problem. Could somebody help me?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Have you tried changing the environment in the reports? You can do that by clicking on the gear icon on the right side of the screen. You might be looking at a non-production environment.

-Kimen Warner

Group Product Manager, Adobe Target

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

How old are these activities? what all metrics are you using ? Are there others experiencing these issues?

Thanks!

Level 2

I have created these activities this week. I have tried A/B Test, Multivariate and Experience Targeting activities and I have experienced the same issue for all of them. However, I do not mind on Experience Targeting results as my team is still working on the loggin system of my website and I cannot check yet my site with different user accounts.

Regarding metric goals, I have tried with:

• Conversion > Viewed a page (where URL introduced is the same page where activity is applied)
  • Engagement > Page views
  • Engagement > Time on site

Yesterday, I tried to use a global Mbox by adding the following code in my site, but still the same results:

<!--- Global mBox -->     <div class="mboxDefault"></div>     <script type="text/javascript">mboxCreate('GlobalMbox1','pageviews = eventdata.events.pageViews');</script>

Note that from the beginning I had set up the Configuration and Framework of my site in the Cloud Services and, after downloading both VisitorAPI.js and AppMeasurement.js and modifying them, I added the following code in the page:

• The head section:
<cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="/content/VisitorAPI.js"></script> <cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="/etc/cloudservices/testandtarget/my-target-configuration/jcr:content/public/mbox.js"></script> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="/content/AppMeasurement.js"></script>
  • The body section (start):
    <cq:include path="clientcontext" resourceType="cq/personalization/components/clientcontext"/>
  • The body section (end)
    <cq:include path="cloudservices" resourceType="cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicecomponents"/>

Level 2

By the way, the Mbox Debugger shows the following result (only in Internet Explorer 11):

Mbox Debug Window (version: 59)

Page: http://aem-b2c-app-q3.cloudapp.net/content/telco.html?mboxDebug=1
Referrer:

• Enabled: true

• Cookies: 'shownotification=true; s_cc=true; AMCV_0CEB60F754C7E06B0A4C98A2%40AdobeOrg=283337926%7CMCIDTS%7C16877%7CMCMID%7C14223633951352267282538503606430169467%7CMCAAMLH-1458748797%7C6%7CMCAAMB-1458748797%7CcIBAx_aQzFEHcPoEv0GwcQ%7CMCAID%7CNONE; mbox=session#1458143997625-153429#1458146210|debug#1#1458147050|PC#1458143997625-153429.26_30#1459353950|check#true#1458144410; s_fid=31DFBAF9F2E101B0-3327BD9F640D8EA3'

click here to close debug window

Correct answer by
Employee

Have you tried changing the environment in the reports? You can do that by clicking on the gear icon on the right side of the screen. You might be looking at a non-production environment.

-Kimen Warner

Group Product Manager, Adobe Target

Level 2

Hi, if you are using Target for reporting, you'd be using mbox-based success metrics. First step will be to replicate the success-metrics scenario (mbox being fired as part of page-load or a link-tracking call) and check all required parameters (URL, params or custome parameters) are being passed correctly. Another check will be to validate your analytics tool is reporting on the metrics corresponding to success-metrics you have chosen. For example, if you have chosen Order Complete as success metric, check that its reported correctly. 

Please share further information/screenshots which will help understanding issue in more details.

Regards,

Rajneesh