Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Show modal popup across site using Adobe target

Community Advisor

Hi team,

May I know how to show a modal popup (which is available as offers) in all the pages of a site using Adobe target.

I tried with this link but it didn't work. Please let me know if any way there to do it.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/temtest.html?lang=en#use-cases

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@Kishore_Kumar_ You have to set a specific URL if you are going to use the VEC editor, i.e www.example.com/shop/laptop. Then under Page Delivery for the activity you have to set the contain rule and set it to the domain, i.e www.example.com. Make sure to set the condition to OR and also make sure that the css selector you are using is present on each of those pages.

If it is not working for you please look at the response from the target call to see what is coming back.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

hi sundeep,

you mean do we need to write java class using this api to show modal popup ? Is there any no code approach to show modal popup please ? 

Correct answer by
Level 6

@Kishore_Kumar_ You have to set a specific URL if you are going to use the VEC editor, i.e www.example.com/shop/laptop. Then under Page Delivery for the activity you have to set the contain rule and set it to the domain, i.e www.example.com. Make sure to set the condition to OR and also make sure that the css selector you are using is present on each of those pages.

If it is not working for you please look at the response from the target call to see what is coming back.

Thanks!