Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sending analytics metrics into target

Level 1

Hey all,

We are just about to start trying Auto Personalization, Auto Allocate and Auto Targeting tests but I understand you can only use Adobe Target to report with these. I remember in Adobe Target Classic, when we reported into target, we were able to select metrics from Adobe Analytics to use in that specific target test.

Is this still possible as I don't seem to be able to find a way to do this?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@austinforever 

If you have both Analytics and Target talk to your account manager to have A4T Analytics For Target enabled.It will let you look at your Target data inside of Analytics so you can add additional metrics to it. You can check if you already have this by navigating to this path in Adobe Analytics: 
"Analytics > Reports > Adobe Target > Analytics for Target > Target Activities > Click on the Activity in question" Let me know. Has this been helpful?

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@austinforever 

If you have both Analytics and Target talk to your account manager to have A4T Analytics For Target enabled.It will let you look at your Target data inside of Analytics so you can add additional metrics to it. You can check if you already have this by navigating to this path in Adobe Analytics: 
"Analytics > Reports > Adobe Target > Analytics for Target > Target Activities > Click on the Activity in question" Let me know. Has this been helpful?

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

Hi @MihneaD,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can see that we do have this enabled however it only appears to show regular a/b and xt tests. If we are running auto personalised tests, auto allocate tests and auto target tests, is there any way to see these in analytics? Or at least can we bring in metrics from analytics into target?

Thanks again!

Level 2
Talking to our Adobe CSM today currently theres no way to see auto allocate and Auto-target tests in AA even with A4T (also Auto-target is premium only) . Not getting this data into AA is a bit of a blocker for us given AA for analysis. The kicker - if you you do run a test with auto allocate/target and dont have enough volume i dont think theres a way to get any of sort data out of Target ? But i stand to be corrected.