Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Scope of Target activities

Community Advisor

Hi Community,

I have to create experience targeting where I have banners changed for 3 different experiences based on the audience. I wanted to know the scope of changes we can make in the target experience. For example, if changed banners don't have any CTA button like "Learn More" or "Explore" & I want to add them on banners then can we do that through edits in Experiences? Is it a good practice or we should have the component made at the backend which has a CTA button and rename them in different experiences? How far we can make changes to the HTML page?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think it's mainly a people/process question - if you have a Target SME who is comfortable with HTML/CSS then it can make a lot of sense, particularly from an efficiency/speed of execution point of view, to make these kind of changes directly in Target. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think it's mainly a people/process question - if you have a Target SME who is comfortable with HTML/CSS then it can make a lot of sense, particularly from an efficiency/speed of execution point of view, to make these kind of changes directly in Target.