Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Recommendations not appearing on QA, only on preview

Level 2

Hi,

Im trying to set a recommendations module on a page but these are not pushed to the webpage. The only way to see them is by using the "Preview" link included in Adobe Target, which is pulling 3 different offers along with their URLs. Feeds are working fine (scheduled every day in the morning) and in the overview screen of the activity I saw "Results ready" with green indicator.

- I tried QA link, nothing.

- I tried visiting the page, nothing.

Using at.js 2.1.

Thanks for your help!!

Mau_Gloria_2-1596574463637.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@Mau_Gloria Can you please confirm if any data is available for the criteria? This can be checked via the 'Download Data' option within the Target activity. This would generate a CSV file that is populated according to the criteria and design defined in the activity. 

You can also debug this by adding ?content-trace=true which would generate the Recommendations trace and you can see if the recommended products are not getting excluded.

Regards,

Karan Dhawan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

@Mau_Gloria Can you please confirm if any data is available for the criteria? This can be checked via the 'Download Data' option within the Target activity. This would generate a CSV file that is populated according to the criteria and design defined in the activity. 

You can also debug this by adding ?content-trace=true which would generate the Recommendations trace and you can see if the recommended products are not getting excluded.

Regards,

Karan Dhawan