Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!

Recommendations are not working.

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I have created a CSV file that contains 20 products and uploaded a CSV file in recommendations through feeds. Product data is available in the feeds and catalog search for a development environment. Also, I have created new rules in the launch to capture entity.id. I have created two activities on the product detail pages and used recently viewed & most viewed products criteria.

When I am in edit mode I can see the product data which includes the image, message, name, and pageUrl of the product. But when I am checking this activity on the browser I am only getting the name of the product because I am capturing it in the rule which I have created in the launch. I also checked in the mbox Trace and data is available there too.

In addition to this, when I am downloading data from an activity, data is available in the production environment and the development environment is empty. The same issue I am getting in the catalog, where product data is getting captured for the production environment. Please find the attached images.

rec.pngmbox-trace.png

most.pngrec-data.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Can you share what you see right at the bottom of the debug window? In particular, it will be interesting to see what the response.status.code value is (i.e., is it "OK" or is it "NO_CONTENT"); and then if the code is "OK" and response.content is populated, what do you see returned there? (i.e., do you see "real" values or do you still see placeholder values like$entity1.image etc?)