Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[Recommendations API] Issue with Save Entities Endpoint Overwriting Updates

Level 2

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue with the Adobe Recommendations API when using the save entities endpoint to update entity names and thumbnail URLs. Despite successfully updating over 120 entities three weeks ago, they were overwritten with the initial values a couple of days ago. This problem started occurring a couple of days ago, and when updating to custom names and images, they doesn't persist anymore.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Use the save entities endpoint to update the name and thumbnail URL of an entity.

2. Validate the change using the get entity endpoint. ("lastUpdatedAt": "2024-06-13T10:43:12.478-04:00")
3. Observe that the update is overwritten with the previous value almost immediately - in 14 seconds to be more precise ("lastUpdatedAt": "2024-06-13T10:43:26.716-04:00")

Additionally, I am encountering a discrepancy when using the Adobe Recommendations API. Specifically, when I use the get entity endpoint, the entity's name is returned as "Test". However, in the actual recommendation, the entity's name appears as "Test-Old".

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Use the get entity endpoint to retrieve an entity.
2. Observe the entity's name in the response (e.g., "Test").
3. Check the same entity in the actual recommendation.
4. Observe that the entity's name in the recommendation is different (e.g., "Test-Old").

I'll appreciate your help on this!

Thank you
0 Replies