Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Recommendation: Not able to Create a feed

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to create a feed using analytics and csv format both are failing with "ERROR   Has invalid fields".

Can you please let me know how to resolve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Naresh ,

Can you please reach to Customer care for this specific issue with more details like :

• All the fields that are used to save the feed
  • if this particular case is failiong oe all feeds are giving the error
  • Steps used for the creation of  feed

To contact Customer Care by telephone, call 1-800-497-0335. Toll free numbers outside the United States can be found at http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html. When asked to select an option for your product, press 3 to contact the Target team.

E-mail Customer Care at tt-support@adobe.com.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Naresh ,

Please provide the Client Code for your Adobe Target account so that we can debug the issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Naresh ,

Can you please reach to Customer care for this specific issue with more details like :

• All the fields that are used to save the feed
  • if this particular case is failiong oe all feeds are giving the error
  • Steps used for the creation of  feed

To contact Customer Care by telephone, call 1-800-497-0335. Toll free numbers outside the United States can be found at http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html. When asked to select an option for your product, press 3 to contact the Target team.

E-mail Customer Care at tt-support@adobe.com.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal