Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Recommendation Activity

Level 3

We have setup a Recently viewed products based criteria Recommendation Activity. Before going live, how can we test if the activity is setup correctly or not?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

praveshn57004778​ Yes that is correct. You can preview the recommendations experience by using the preview link. Information on the same can be found below.

Activity QA overview

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 5

you should be able to test it using the QA link.

Correct answer by
Employee

praveshn57004778​ Yes that is correct. You can preview the recommendations experience by using the preview link. Information on the same can be found below.

Activity QA overview

Level 3

the preview QA link will only help me with the UI/Design testing. How can i test if my criteria, feeds and mbox paramter is properly implemented so that correct products will be shown in the design/UI which has been created

Employee Advisor

praveshn57004778​,

You are correct QA is useful if you want to test visual changes. For your needs I would set up a gatekeeper audience that only allows people in if the URL contains adobetest=123 or whatever other secret parameter you want to use. This way you will be able to test on live and see actual results etc.

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3

Yes, that would work. Thanks for the help.

Also, in the case of Mobile app, how can we test the same?

Level 2

Same question.  If I want my recommendation activity to return JSON, how can I test that with the QA link?