Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

QA links in Target Standard

Level 2

I am looking for some troubleshooting tips when using the QA links in Target Standard. Once I build out a test and go to review the experience URLs I either don't see any of the changes I have made for the new experience or my homepage is flipped upside down. I created a very simple test of changing some content on the homepage and still received the same problems with the homepage. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Liz, 

It seems you may not have the most current mbox.js version for Adobe Standard in place but no worry at all.  Simply use the code below in an HTML offer with Target Classic and you will be all set:

<style id="flickersuppression">
"#primarynavigation_0_OuterRepeater_ctl02_liPrimaryNavigation     {visibility:hidden !important}

</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
(function($){var c=function(s,f){if($(s)[0]){try{f.apply($(s)[0])}catch(e){setTimeout(function(){c(s,f)},1)}}else{setTimeout(function(){c(s,f)},1)}};if($.isReady){setTimeout("c=function(){}",100)}$.fn.elementOnLoad=function(f){c(this.selector,f)}})(jQuery);

jQuery('#primarynavigation_0_OuterRepeater_ctl02_liPrimaryNavigation > .contains-sub').elementOnLoad(function(){

$("#primarynavigation_0_OuterRepeater_ctl02_liPrimaryNavigation > .contains-sub").replaceWith("<a href=\"/us/en/support/manuals\" class=\"contains-sub slide\">\n                Manuals &amp; Parts\n            </a>");

jQuery('#flickersuppression').remove();

})
</script>

Cheers, 

Brian     

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi Liz, 

If you could forward along the URL of the page you are talking about and describe the desired changes, I could take a quick peek for you.  

Brian     

Level 2

Hi Brian, 

The URL is http://www.briggsandstratton.com/us/en 

I am just trying to run a simple test of changing Manuals to Manuals & Parts list in the navigation.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Liz, 

It seems you may not have the most current mbox.js version for Adobe Standard in place but no worry at all.  Simply use the code below in an HTML offer with Target Classic and you will be all set:

<style id="flickersuppression">
"#primarynavigation_0_OuterRepeater_ctl02_liPrimaryNavigation     {visibility:hidden !important}

</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
(function($){var c=function(s,f){if($(s)[0]){try{f.apply($(s)[0])}catch(e){setTimeout(function(){c(s,f)},1)}}else{setTimeout(function(){c(s,f)},1)}};if($.isReady){setTimeout("c=function(){}",100)}$.fn.elementOnLoad=function(f){c(this.selector,f)}})(jQuery);

jQuery('#primarynavigation_0_OuterRepeater_ctl02_liPrimaryNavigation > .contains-sub').elementOnLoad(function(){

$("#primarynavigation_0_OuterRepeater_ctl02_liPrimaryNavigation > .contains-sub").replaceWith("<a href=\"/us/en/support/manuals\" class=\"contains-sub slide\">\n                Manuals &amp; Parts\n            </a>");

jQuery('#flickersuppression').remove();

})
</script>

Cheers, 

Brian