Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Personalization using Zipcodes

Level 4

I'm running an XT personalization for a list of zip codes that I set up in a Target audience.  How can I verify if it's actually running?  I am not located in the targeted zip code so I can't see the personalization.  I know about the ?mboxOverride.browserIp= feature but that is IP based and determining a zip code is not easily determined.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JPFiber 

Not sure about the official way of doing it but something like the below can work?

Try getting the value for your zip code through Response token and for testing purpose use that zip code as part of the XT audience. Haven't gone granular to zip code level myself cause for us, most of the time the zip code we get is based on the ISP and we end up getting the city business district zip code across the entire city and as per the official documentation ZIP code targeting works for US, Germany and Canada only (I am in Australia)

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JPFiber 

Not sure about the official way of doing it but something like the below can work?

Try getting the value for your zip code through Response token and for testing purpose use that zip code as part of the XT audience. Haven't gone granular to zip code level myself cause for us, most of the time the zip code we get is based on the ISP and we end up getting the city business district zip code across the entire city and as per the official documentation ZIP code targeting works for US, Germany and Canada only (I am in Australia)

Cheers,

Abhinav