Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How can we work as a team in the same (sub) folder? And still restrict share option?

Level 2

My team works together on several A/B-tests. We would like to bundle them in the same folder, work on them, and share specific ones (not all of them) with some colleagues in our company.  

Is there any solutions for working in the same folder together ánd at the same time restrict some shared privileges for other users? I know about the Company folder but there is no option there for restrict project for specific Analytics users (outside our team)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It is something that is being actively investigated currently; and actually the team are in the discovery phase and will begin user interviews to uncover requirements later this month.

If you're interested in being part of that send me a direct message with company & contact details and I will pass that onto the product team.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

If you're creating/saving Analysis Workspace projects, they should only be available to the people that you have shared them with. So it wouldn't be exactly as you're asking for, because the Folder would be visible to all users, but the Workspaces within that folder could then be specifically shared only with your team & those additional colleagues 

Level 2

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your fast reply. 

It doesnt seem to work out the way you're saying, but maybe I misunderstand:

If I have a folder and I share the projects in this folder to my team members, they found them individually in there own workspace. So they don't see the folder I made. How can I made the Folder visible for them? Or did you mean the Company Folder?

Employee Advisor

Actually I don't think my first suggestion will work - as for your folder to be visible to others it would need to be in the Company folder; however, the projects within the Company folder will be visible to everyone

Employee Advisor

I'll check with our Product team to see if there are any plans to provide folder-level access controls in the future 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It is something that is being actively investigated currently; and actually the team are in the discovery phase and will begin user interviews to uncover requirements later this month.

If you're interested in being part of that send me a direct message with company & contact details and I will pass that onto the product team.

Level 2

Hi Alex, Sorry maybe I see this too late, but I will send you a message.