Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pass Audience from GA to Target

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I have created an audience on Google Analytics. Please let me know if & how I can pass the audience from GA to Adobe Target.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kukreja

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Abhikeabhi  - regarding the first point, in order for GA and Adobe Target to exchange audience-data, there should be a common-identifier which can be used as a primary-key between the 2 systems. If there's one then you can use pass GA audiences to Adobe Target using mbox3rdpartyid or Customer-attributes. 

Same solution should apply to SalesForce as well where you can upload ids against an SF audience to Adobe Target using mbox3rdpartid or Customer-attributes as long as visitors can be identified in both systems using same identifier.

Target_id is available as PC value under mbox cookie of your browser. 

Hope it helps,

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

hi @Abhikeabhi  - so you want to target visitors who are part of a GA audience? Couple of questions:

1. How do you sync the cookie identifiers between GA and Target?

2. Does GA expose any API which can be used to list users who belong to an audience?

Level 2

Hi Rajneesh, 

Can you elaborate on the first point?
For the second point, I am trying to figure this out. However, we also have our leads captured on Salesforce, is it possible to pass audience/data from Salesforce to Adobe Target?

Also, while creating audience I can see an option of Target_id under Visitor Profile. Do you know how to retrieve the target_id for users who completed a CTA form on website.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Abhikeabhi  - regarding the first point, in order for GA and Adobe Target to exchange audience-data, there should be a common-identifier which can be used as a primary-key between the 2 systems. If there's one then you can use pass GA audiences to Adobe Target using mbox3rdpartyid or Customer-attributes. 

Same solution should apply to SalesForce as well where you can upload ids against an SF audience to Adobe Target using mbox3rdpartid or Customer-attributes as long as visitors can be identified in both systems using same identifier.

Target_id is available as PC value under mbox cookie of your browser. 

Hope it helps,