Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Partial Design on Recently Viewed Items recommendation

Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to implement a Recommendations activity that displays the last 4 recently viewed products or nothing if the user hasn't seen enough products yet.

However, the Recently Viewed Items key and algorithm has the Partial Design Rendering enabled by default, and the interface doesn't allow you to disable it.

The question is, is there a way to show Recently Viewed Items without allowing Partial Design Rendering? If now, can someone provide an explanation about why this business decision was made on the Recommendations side?

Thanks in advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @lluisg36492033 

In built recently viewed criteria won't allow you to switch off the toggle button.

You can try copying recently viewed criteria and make some minor changes and that will work as custom criteria where I guess u can turn off the toggle button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @lluisg36492033 

In built recently viewed criteria won't allow you to switch off the toggle button.

You can try copying recently viewed criteria and make some minor changes and that will work as custom criteria where I guess u can turn off the toggle button.