Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Page Viewed Segment Building

Level 3

Hi all,

I'm running an AB test where we're redirecting 50% of visitors to our site from our current sales engine to a new sales engine. Visitors enter the campaign prior to visiting either of the sales engines. I'm trying to build a segment to measure performance by only visitors that entered the sales engines (either of the two). I've made a segment in which the condition is Current Page URL contains www.domainname.com/ticketstoreA or www.domainname.com/ticketstoreB at the campaign entry level. For whatever reason, this segment does not work. It continues to show zeros despite my countless times visiting the sales engine after entering the campaign. Strangely though, I've replaced the URL with another URL outside of the sales engine and that worked. 

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance!

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

It might sound obvious but I hope you have the target library (mbox.js) on the sales engine.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Try to change the segment definition and see if it helps. Are you doing it on target or recommendations?

Thanks!

Level 10

David,

One more thing, could you please provide the example code or test URLs? Hopefully there will be something quick to identify 

Thanks!

Level 3

I tried using the mboxURL parameter condition, bit that didn't work either. Do you have any other recommendations? I'm using Target Classic. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

It might sound obvious but I hope you have the target library (mbox.js) on the sales engine.

Thanks!