Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Page Delivery with URL contains

Level 2

Hi team - Quick question.  I used URL contains x in the Adobe Target activity.  When that happens, the visitor might not always see the test experience IF that specific URL parameter is not there each time.  I was always under the impression that a visitor gets cookie'd and will therefore always see the same experience on subsequent visits even if the URL condition is not met??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

if you are want that to happen you cannot create segment on URL contains

indeed you have to target the visitor param i.e. In launch you can pass that visitor param as a mbox param before firing target in launch. Once this is done , you can create a segment based on visitor profile param.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Mike, 

If your audience rule is configured to show A or B Experience and if customer qualifies for that audience he always get same experience in that browser until he clears the cache.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

if you are want that to happen you cannot create segment on URL contains

indeed you have to target the visitor param i.e. In launch you can pass that visitor param as a mbox param before firing target in launch. Once this is done , you can create a segment based on visitor profile param.