Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

order details report

Level 1

Hi - I'm running an order details report and it seems to be dropping off any details older than a month - does anyone know if this is the case and if there is a way to overrride this

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

Are you still facing the issue . If yes, Can you please share  the snap shot of the same and client code for your company as well as Target Account details in a private message.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi , 

I think you mean Offer details report  in Automated Personalization report. Please confirm the same or if you meant any other report can you please share the snap shot of the same and client code for your company.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_reports_ap.html'

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

Are you still facing the issue . If yes, Can you please share  the snap shot of the same and client code for your company as well as Target Account details in a private message.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1
HI Parit – thank you

I found a work around – but thank you for enquiring 

Kind regards
Darron

Level 10

Hi Darron ,

For the benefit of the community Can you please share the work around used to solve the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal