Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Not able to see personalized content for any activity

Level 3

Hi,

I am new to Adobe Target. I have done the direct integration of AEM with Adobe Target with out using launch, I have used IMS config.

• Then we created few activities and used audiences like Users from India, Chrome Users etc. and made the changes in webpages respective to audience.
  • After activating the Activities when we check using Activity QA URL we don't see the changes according to the audience.
  • We see mbox call in network tab and its not failing, no console errors. AtJs is loading.
  • Are we missing something here? due to which we are able to see personalized content.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @varun790 I would suggest you to set up a very simple XT test - which e.g. in HTML Offer only contains the following.

<script>console.log('Adobe Target Test')</script>

Here you can see in the Developer Console in the browser if the log is executed or not. If not, there is probably something wrong with the implementation.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @varun790,

It helps to test the QA link in an incognito window. Here also agree to the consent accordingly. It is also important that no extension is on here such as ad blocker etc.

For the QA Link all other activities are disabled by default. This can be adjusted via the parameters accordingly (at_preview_listed_activities_only=true or at_preview_listed_activities_only=false).

In the network tab you can see if requests have been made. To do this, search for "delivery" in at.js 2.x or "mbox" in at.js 1.x.

If Adobe Target Premium is used. The at_property must also be specified accordingly.

I am looking forward to your reply. Maybe some of it will help.

Level 3

Thank you @Perrin_Ennen for you reply ..but none of these worked for me.

Incognito is disabled in my Org browser ..that's the only one I could not check . I did try hard reload and all.

I did find delivery and mbox both the calls.

I can not install experience platform debugger extension also as blocked by org.

Anything else I can check?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @varun790 I would suggest you to set up a very simple XT test - which e.g. in HTML Offer only contains the following.

<script>console.log('Adobe Target Test')</script>

Here you can see in the Developer Console in the browser if the log is executed or not. If not, there is probably something wrong with the implementation.

Level 5

@varun790  is this issue solved? if not check this

Use mboxDebug=1 as query parameter and check "AT:" logs for what's happening, not much help then go to network tab and filter calls with string "delivery" , check the response of adobe target call with activity name ( corresponding response tokens should be activated), if you are not able find the activity then your campaign is not eligible.

Let me know if this helps....